In June 2012, Standard Life created a dedicated emerging markets division and brought its UK and European businesses under one roof.
This comprehensive company report highlights Standard Life's strategy to focus on its long-term savings and investment businesses in the UK and Canada, whilst expanding the global reach of the Group's investment management business.
Topics covered include: financial results; company outlook and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel