In June 2012, Standard Life created a dedicated emerging markets division and brought its UK and European businesses under one roof.
This comprehensive company report highlights Standard Life's strategy to focus on its long-term savings and investment businesses in the UK and Canada, whilst expanding the global reach of the Group's investment management business.
Topics covered include: financial results; company outlook and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks