In June 2012, Standard Life created a dedicated emerging markets division and brought its UK and European businesses under one roof.
This comprehensive company report highlights Standard Life's strategy to focus on its long-term savings and investment businesses in the UK and Canada, whilst expanding the global reach of the Group's investment management business.
Topics covered include: financial results; company outlook and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?