For the first nine month of FY12, Zurich Insurance Group's business volumes increased 6% to $60bn.
This comprehensive company report highlights the Group's strategy to reinforce its focus on insurance, strengthen its capital reserves and bolster its presence in emerging markets through M&A.
Topics covered include: financial results; key challenges; operating segments and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks