For the first nine month of FY12, Zurich Insurance Group's business volumes increased 6% to $60bn.
This comprehensive company report highlights the Group's strategy to reinforce its focus on insurance, strengthen its capital reserves and bolster its presence in emerging markets through M&A.
Topics covered include: financial results; key challenges; operating segments and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April
- Call Connection’s administration extended to July 2019