For the first nine month of FY12, Zurich Insurance Group's business volumes increased 6% to $60bn.
This comprehensive company report highlights the Group's strategy to reinforce its focus on insurance, strengthen its capital reserves and bolster its presence in emerging markets through M&A.
Topics covered include: financial results; key challenges; operating segments and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners