In November 2012, Ageas completed its acquisition of Groupama Insurances for £116m. This comprehensive company report highlights Ageas' improved profitability and its strategy to achieve a more balanced portfolio between Life and Non-Life operations, whilst increasing its broker propositions.
Topics covered include: financial performance; legal issues; exposure in Southern Europe; divisional performance and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners