In November 2012, Ageas completed its acquisition of Groupama Insurances for £116m. This comprehensive company report highlights Ageas' improved profitability and its strategy to achieve a more balanced portfolio between Life and Non-Life operations, whilst increasing its broker propositions.
Topics covered include: financial performance; legal issues; exposure in Southern Europe; divisional performance and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April
- Call Connection’s administration extended to July 2019