In November 2012, Ageas completed its acquisition of Groupama Insurances for £116m. This comprehensive company report highlights Ageas' improved profitability and its strategy to achieve a more balanced portfolio between Life and Non-Life operations, whilst increasing its broker propositions.
Topics covered include: financial performance; legal issues; exposure in Southern Europe; divisional performance and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks