In February 2013, Barclays outlines its strategy to reduce its headcount; invest in the UK, USA and Africa; review 75 business units and reduce European retail and business banking operations.
This comprehensive company report studies Barclays' strategy and the bank's plan to tackle its ‘aggressive' culture.
Topics covered include: divisional performance; Eurozone exposure; financial performance and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, po
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks