In February 2013, Barclays outlines its strategy to reduce its headcount; invest in the UK, USA and Africa; review 75 business units and reduce European retail and business banking operations.
This comprehensive company report studies Barclays' strategy and the bank's plan to tackle its ‘aggressive' culture.
Topics covered include: divisional performance; Eurozone exposure; financial performance and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, po
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April
- Call Connection’s administration extended to July 2019