In February 2013, Barclays outlines its strategy to reduce its headcount; invest in the UK, USA and Africa; review 75 business units and reduce European retail and business banking operations.
This comprehensive company report studies Barclays' strategy and the bank's plan to tackle its ‘aggressive' culture.
Topics covered include: divisional performance; Eurozone exposure; financial performance and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app,
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress