In 2012, the John Lewis Partnership's operating profits increased by 15% to £452m.
This comprehensive company report studies the organisation's performance and its plan to open new John Lewis and Waitrose stores domestically, expand its John Lewis Insurance operation and continue to develop the John Lewis online brand internationally.
Topics covered include: key challenges; operating segments; financial results and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards