In 2012, Blackstone Group's revenue increased 23.6% to $4.0bn. The firm has the largest real estate business among the larger private equity firms with more than $56.7bn under management at the end of 2012.
This comprehensive company report studies Blackstone Group's financing and its real estate investment strategies in the US, the UK and Asia. Topics covered include: Group outlook; operating segments and revenues; real estate fund performances and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club