In 2012, Blackstone Group's revenue increased 23.6% to $4.0bn. The firm has the largest real estate business among the larger private equity firms with more than $56.7bn under management at the end of 2012.
This comprehensive company report studies Blackstone Group's financing and its real estate investment strategies in the US, the UK and Asia. Topics covered include: Group outlook; operating segments and revenues; real estate fund performances and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelli
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel