In 2012, Blackstone Group's revenue increased 23.6% to $4.0bn. The firm has the largest real estate business among the larger private equity firms with more than $56.7bn under management at the end of 2012.
This comprehensive company report studies Blackstone Group's financing and its real estate investment strategies in the US, the UK and Asia. Topics covered include: Group outlook; operating segments and revenues; real estate fund performances and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelli
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks