Where can you find a consultant?
The important thing is to work with specialists that know the market, have credibility and a track record of working within a specific sector. In order to find a reputable business you need to look at the specialist job boards and ask within the insurance industry as to which ones are well established with a great network.
The power of the internet is there for all to see. With Google, the company’s website and LinkedIn you can do due diligence on both the profi
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April
- Call Connection’s administration extended to July 2019