Where can you find a consultant?
The important thing is to work with specialists that know the market, have credibility and a track record of working within a specific sector. In order to find a reputable business you need to look at the specialist job boards and ask within the insurance industry as to which ones are well established with a great network.
The power of the internet is there for all to see. With Google, the company’s website and LinkedIn you can do due diligence on both the profi
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks