Where can you find a consultant?
The important thing is to work with specialists that know the market, have credibility and a track record of working within a specific sector. In order to find a reputable business you need to look at the specialist job boards and ask within the insurance industry as to which ones are well established with a great network.
The power of the internet is there for all to see. With Google, the company’s website and LinkedIn you can do due diligence on both the
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress