This summer, Insurance 360 conducted its second annual study of commercial insurers' service to brokers and their clients. We gathered confidential input from 702 genuine, verified broking professionals on the commercial insurers they had used during the previous year. Each graded their insurers on seven different aspects of service, before adding frank comment (see 'How this study works'). In short, this year's broker input marked a substantial expansion even on last year's, providing rock-soli
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData