Arron Banks, insurance director at Brightside Group, declined to give a precise launch date but confirmed that the broker had already spoken with four insurers about the "embryonic" offering.
He added that with a database of 1.6 million contacts he was confident the Bristol-based broker would able to make a success of the service without a huge marketing budget.
The news followed Towergate's announcement in December last year that it was partnering with Comparethemarket.com. Gocompare.com has a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData