Arron Banks, insurance director at Brightside Group, declined to give a precise launch date but confirmed that the broker had already spoken with four insurers about the "embryonic" offering.
He added that with a database of 1.6 million contacts he was confident the Bristol-based broker would able to make a success of the service without a huge marketing budget.
The news followed Towergate's announcement in December last year that it was partnering with Comparethemarket.com. Gocompare.com has a
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey