Dunedin, the UK mid-market private equity house has backed the management buyout of Acquis Insurance Management an independent insurance broker and administrator that provides specialist solutions to the finance and leasing industry.
According to Dunedin, the deal (which is subject to regulatory approval) enables the current management team, led by CEO Nick Leader, to drive the business’ international growth.
The investment was undisclosed but Dunedin is a UK private equity investor
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester