Dunedin, the UK mid-market private equity house has backed the management buyout of Acquis Insurance Management an independent insurance broker and administrator that provides specialist solutions to the finance and leasing industry.
According to Dunedin, the deal (which is subject to regulatory approval) enables the current management team, led by CEO Nick Leader, to drive the business’ international growth.
The investment was undisclosed but Dunedin is a UK private equity investor
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product