Aston Lark is not currently up for sale, according to group CEO Peter Blanc.
An article on Daily Mail’s This is Money between Christmas and New Year suggested that backers Bowmark Capital would be working on a sale in 2019.
Blanc admitted that at some point there will be a need for a change in private equity owners, perhaps even within 12 months, but noted that there was a long list of “ifs and buts” and stressed: “We haven’t pressed the button on it yet.”
“The next stage for us is that we
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers