Aston Lark is not currently up for sale, according to group CEO Peter Blanc.
An article on Daily Mail’s This is Money between Christmas and New Year suggested that backers Bowmark Capital would be working on a sale in 2019.
Blanc admitted that at some point there will be a need for a change in private equity owners, perhaps even within 12 months, but noted that there was a long list of “ifs and buts” and stressed: “We haven’t pressed the button on it yet.”
“The next stage for us is that we
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto