Aston Lark is not currently up for sale, according to group CEO Peter Blanc.
An article on Daily Mail’s This is Money between Christmas and New Year suggested that backers Bowmark Capital would be working on a sale in 2019.
Blanc admitted that at some point there will be a need for a change in private equity owners, perhaps even within 12 months, but noted that there was a long list of “ifs and buts” and stressed: “We haven’t pressed the button on it yet.”
“The next stage for us is that we
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change