Aston Lark is not currently up for sale, according to group CEO Peter Blanc.
An article on Daily Mail’s This is Money between Christmas and New Year suggested that backers Bowmark Capital would be working on a sale in 2019.
Blanc admitted that at some point there will be a need for a change in private equity owners, perhaps even within 12 months, but noted that there was a long list of “ifs and buts” and stressed: “We haven’t pressed the button on it yet.”
“The next stage for us is that we
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move