Stackhouse Poland has bought specialist medical indemnity broking firm Foley Healthcare which trades as Bespoke Medical Indemnity (BMI).
The purchase followed on from five buys in 2018 when Stackhouse Poland snapped up: Property Insurance Initiatives; Symmetry Private Insurance; Title & Covenant Brokers; Honour Point and Caprica Healthcare.
Andy Foley managing director and founder of BMI said: “In thinking about the future it was important to find a successor firm that enabled our business to
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings