Stackhouse Poland has bought specialist medical indemnity broking firm Foley Healthcare which trades as Bespoke Medical Indemnity (BMI).
The purchase followed on from five buys in 2018 when Stackhouse Poland snapped up: Property Insurance Initiatives; Symmetry Private Insurance; Title & Covenant Brokers; Honour Point and Caprica Healthcare.
Andy Foley managing director and founder of BMI said: “In thinking about the future it was important to find a successor firm that enabled our business to
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto