Country & Commercial Insurance Brokers, part of Global Risk Partners (GRP), has bought Preston-based Key Insurance Group.
It is the first deal for the agricultural specialist since it was snapped up by GRP at the start of 2018.
Key Insurance will move into Country & Commercial Insurance Brokers’ offices bringing a book weighted mainly towards commercial lines.
Director Clive Turner will remain with the business post completion while fellow director Jeff Grundy will retire.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change