Country & Commercial Insurance Brokers, part of Global Risk Partners (GRP), has bought Preston-based Key Insurance Group.
It is the first deal for the agricultural specialist since it was snapped up by GRP at the start of 2018.
Key Insurance will move into Country & Commercial Insurance Brokers’ offices bringing a book weighted mainly towards commercial lines.
Director Clive Turner will remain with the business post completion while fellow director Jeff Grundy will retire.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings