Country & Commercial Insurance Brokers, part of Global Risk Partners (GRP), has bought Preston-based Key Insurance Group.
It is the first deal for the agricultural specialist since it was snapped up by GRP at the start of 2018.
Key Insurance will move into Country & Commercial Insurance Brokers’ offices bringing a book weighted mainly towards commercial lines.
Director Clive Turner will remain with the business post completion while fellow director Jeff Grundy will retire.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto