Broker Inlet has been launched and will focus on providing add-on insurance products for the sharing economy.
The broker, which is described as an InsurTech entrant, is headed up by former head of pricing at Arthur J Gallagher and Co-op Insurance Louise Birritteri.
According to a statement the Norwich-based broker is kicking off with ten products covering four main product areas and has plans to grow that to around 35 during 2018.
These products will be available to the broker market. Brokers
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1