Broker Inlet has been launched and will focus on providing add-on insurance products for the sharing economy.
The broker, which is described as an InsurTech entrant, is headed up by former head of pricing at Arthur J Gallagher and Co-op Insurance Louise Birritteri.
According to a statement the Norwich-based broker is kicking off with ten products covering four main product areas and has plans to grow that to around 35 during 2018.
These products will be available to the broker market. Brokers
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries