Janice Deakin has said that Ardonagh group is now spending 10% of its time on fixing former problems and 90% of its time moving forward as she takes on the CEO distribution role for the group.
Insurance Age revealed this week that Deakin, who joined the business in 2015, is set to hand over the CEO insurance broking role to Rob Worrell in December.
Worrell will look after the Advisory business including Chase Templeton. The businesses within the Advisory segment will remain using the Towergate
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand