Janice Deakin has said that Ardonagh group is now spending 10% of its time on fixing former problems and 90% of its time moving forward as she takes on the CEO distribution role for the group.
Insurance Age revealed this week that Deakin, who joined the business in 2015, is set to hand over the CEO insurance broking role to Rob Worrell in December.
Worrell will look after the Advisory business including Chase Templeton. The businesses within the Advisory segment will remain using the Towergate
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5