Janice Deakin has said that Ardonagh group is now spending 10% of its time on fixing former problems and 90% of its time moving forward as she takes on the CEO distribution role for the group.
Insurance Age revealed this week that Deakin, who joined the business in 2015, is set to hand over the CEO insurance broking role to Rob Worrell in December.
Worrell will look after the Advisory business including Chase Templeton. The businesses within the Advisory segment will remain using the Towergate
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options