Janice Deakin has said that Ardonagh group is now spending 10% of its time on fixing former problems and 90% of its time moving forward as she takes on the CEO distribution role for the group.
Insurance Age revealed this week that Deakin, who joined the business in 2015, is set to hand over the CEO insurance broking role to Rob Worrell in December.
Worrell will look after the Advisory business including Chase Templeton. The businesses within the Advisory segment will remain using the Towergate
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division