Janice Deakin has said that Ardonagh group is now spending 10% of its time on fixing former problems and 90% of its time moving forward as she takes on the CEO distribution role for the group.
Insurance Age revealed this week that Deakin, who joined the business in 2015, is set to hand over the CEO insurance broking role to Rob Worrell in December.
Worrell will look after the Advisory business including Chase Templeton. The businesses within the Advisory segment will remain using the Towergate
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth