As all readers should by now be aware, on 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into force in the EU and across the United Kingdom.
This change in legislation, which replaces and expands the Data Protection Act (DPA), brings in reinforced rights for individuals and their data, placing greater responsibility on businesses that process personal data.
For insurance brokers, the time is now for not only ensuring that the data your company holds complies with the 2018 law
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options