As all readers should by now be aware, on 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into force in the EU and across the United Kingdom.
This change in legislation, which replaces and expands the Data Protection Act (DPA), brings in reinforced rights for individuals and their data, placing greater responsibility on businesses that process personal data.
For insurance brokers, the time is now for not only ensuring that the data your company holds complies with the 2018 law
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand