As all readers should by now be aware, on 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into force in the EU and across the United Kingdom.
This change in legislation, which replaces and expands the Data Protection Act (DPA), brings in reinforced rights for individuals and their data, placing greater responsibility on businesses that process personal data.
For insurance brokers, the time is now for not only ensuring that the data your company holds complies with the 2018 law
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth