As all readers should by now be aware, on 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into force in the EU and across the United Kingdom.
This change in legislation, which replaces and expands the Data Protection Act (DPA), brings in reinforced rights for individuals and their data, placing greater responsibility on businesses that process personal data.
For insurance brokers, the time is now for not only ensuring that the data your company holds complies with the 2018 law
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5