As all readers should by now be aware, on 25 May 2018, the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into force in the EU and across the United Kingdom.
This change in legislation, which replaces and expands the Data Protection Act (DPA), brings in reinforced rights for individuals and their data, placing greater responsibility on businesses that process personal data.
For insurance brokers, the time is now for not only ensuring that the data your company holds complies with the 2018 law
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin