Rob Worrell will take up the role of CEO insurance broking at Ardonagh Group on 4 December, Insurance Age can reveal.
Most recently Worrell was head of general insurance at Marsh-owned Jelf but he left the business earlier this year.
The market had been speculating about where he would go next since his departure was announced.
Worrell had led Jelf’s GI division when it was bought by Marsh for £258m in 2015.
Prior to this he was managing director of The Insurance Partnership, (TIP) which he
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin