Rob Worrell will take up the role of CEO insurance broking at Ardonagh Group on 4 December, Insurance Age can reveal.
Most recently Worrell was head of general insurance at Marsh-owned Jelf but he left the business earlier this year.
The market had been speculating about where he would go next since his departure was announced.
Worrell had led Jelf’s GI division when it was bought by Marsh for £258m in 2015.
Prior to this he was managing director of The Insurance Partnership, (TIP) which he
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding