Rob Worrell will take up the role of CEO insurance broking at Ardonagh Group on 4 December, Insurance Age can reveal.
Most recently Worrell was head of general insurance at Marsh-owned Jelf but he left the business earlier this year.
The market had been speculating about where he would go next since his departure was announced.
Worrell had led Jelf’s GI division when it was bought by Marsh for £258m in 2015.
Prior to this he was managing director of The Insurance Partnership, (TIP) which he
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5