Rob Worrell will take up the role of CEO insurance broking at Ardonagh Group on 4 December, Insurance Age can reveal.
Most recently Worrell was head of general insurance at Marsh-owned Jelf but he left the business earlier this year.
The market had been speculating about where he would go next since his departure was announced.
Worrell had led Jelf’s GI division when it was bought by Marsh for £258m in 2015.
Prior to this he was managing director of The Insurance Partnership, (TIP) which he
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand