Rob Worrell will take up the role of CEO insurance broking at Ardonagh Group on 4 December, Insurance Age can reveal.
Most recently Worrell was head of general insurance at Marsh-owned Jelf but he left the business earlier this year.
The market had been speculating about where he would go next since his departure was announced.
Worrell had led Jelf’s GI division when it was bought by Marsh for £258m in 2015.
Prior to this he was managing director of The Insurance Partnership, (TIP) which he
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options
- Stuart Vann out at Esure