Touchstone Underwriting has partnered with BNP Paribas Personal Finance to offer brokers an insurance premium funding solution.
According to the managing general agent which is part of the Seventeen Group, the new offering will be flexible and cost effective.
It is due to be launched at the Broker Expo in Coventry on 9 November.
Mike Patston divisional director at Touchstone said: “Premium finance is another important development for us which adds further value to our broker base.
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options