Touchstone Underwriting has partnered with BNP Paribas Personal Finance to offer brokers an insurance premium funding solution.
According to the managing general agent which is part of the Seventeen Group, the new offering will be flexible and cost effective.
It is due to be launched at the Broker Expo in Coventry on 9 November.
Mike Patston divisional director at Touchstone said: “Premium finance is another important development for us which adds further value to our broker base.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division