Touchstone Underwriting has partnered with BNP Paribas Personal Finance to offer brokers an insurance premium funding solution.
According to the managing general agent which is part of the Seventeen Group, the new offering will be flexible and cost effective.
It is due to be launched at the Broker Expo in Coventry on 9 November.
Mike Patston divisional director at Touchstone said: “Premium finance is another important development for us which adds further value to our broker base.
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5