Touchstone Underwriting has partnered with BNP Paribas Personal Finance to offer brokers an insurance premium funding solution.
According to the managing general agent which is part of the Seventeen Group, the new offering will be flexible and cost effective.
It is due to be launched at the Broker Expo in Coventry on 9 November.
Mike Patston divisional director at Touchstone said: “Premium finance is another important development for us which adds further value to our broker base.
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth