Touchstone Underwriting has partnered with BNP Paribas Personal Finance to offer brokers an insurance premium funding solution.
According to the managing general agent which is part of the Seventeen Group, the new offering will be flexible and cost effective.
It is due to be launched at the Broker Expo in Coventry on 9 November.
Mike Patston divisional director at Touchstone said: “Premium finance is another important development for us which adds further value to our broker base.
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand