Insurance Age has launched the Schemes Conference which takes place in Manchester on 29 November.
Sign up to the event today to secure your place and learn how to develop resources to create new schemes and gain insight into how to improve your existing propositions.
The conference, which visits The Studio in central Manchester, has an array of expert speakers and a selection of interactive workshops.
Keynote speaker is Tony Fletcher, corporate director at Ecclesiastical, who will share his k
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options