The six new contestants battling to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2017 meet with Axa Insurance CEO Brendan McCafferty for the first time.
It is your first chance to see them in action as they look to impress the Axa boss.
He is looking for a positive attitude, energy and engaging style.
The apprentices detail their broking careers, the skills they are bringing to the award winning show and what strengths they believe will help them win the competition.
Which team has got the right idea?
And which apprentice are you tipping for success?
All the contestants came through a series of interviews across the country in Birmingham, Manchester, London and for the first time ever by Skype.
Over the course of the next four weeks they will face two team tasks, an individual challenge and the final one-to-one interview.
Keep watching as the series develops and catch up on their full biographies.
Catch up with the whole series
Meet the apprentices
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1