The six new contestants battling to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2017 meet with Axa Insurance CEO Brendan McCafferty for the first time.
It is your first chance to see them in action as they look to impress the Axa boss.
He is looking for a positive attitude, energy and engaging style.
The apprentices detail their broking careers, the skills they are bringing to the award winning show and what strengths they believe will help them win the competition.
Which team has got the right idea?
And which apprentice are you tipping for success?
All the contestants came through a series of interviews across the country in Birmingham, Manchester, London and for the first time ever by Skype.
Over the course of the next four weeks they will face two team tasks, an individual challenge and the final one-to-one interview.
Keep watching as the series develops and catch up on their full biographies.
Catch up with the whole series
Meet the apprentices
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries