It is always a pleasure to collate the Top 100 supplement and read all the submissions. Each time there is plenty of evidence of innovation and business acumen.
As I report in my analysis, this year there are even more reasons to be cheerful. The return of organic growth in particular is a definite highlight.
One of the fears of consolidation is that it leads to job losses. There has been no evidence of this
And I’d also flag the increase in headcount across the Top 100. One of the fears of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand