It is always a pleasure to collate the Top 100 supplement and read all the submissions. Each time there is plenty of evidence of innovation and business acumen.
As I report in my analysis, this year there are even more reasons to be cheerful. The return of organic growth in particular is a definite highlight.
One of the fears of consolidation is that it leads to job losses. There has been no evidence of this
And I’d also flag the increase in headcount across the Top 100. One of the fears of
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey