Hyperion is planning a minority stake sale and has hired Morgan Stanley to advise on the matter according to reports.
An article on Reuters stated that the broker is hoping to sell around 25% of the business to a sovereign wealth fund or long term investor.
Hyperion is the owner of brokers RK Harrison, Howden and underwriter Dual.
Hyperion reported a 45% increase in revenue for the financial year ended 30 September 2016 to £434m.
However it made a loss of £38m due to the RK Harrison
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark