Hyperion is planning a minority stake sale and has hired Morgan Stanley to advise on the matter according to reports.
An article on Reuters stated that the broker is hoping to sell around 25% of the business to a sovereign wealth fund or long term investor.
Hyperion is the owner of brokers RK Harrison, Howden and underwriter Dual.
Hyperion reported a 45% increase in revenue for the financial year ended 30 September 2016 to £434m.
However it made a loss of £38m due to the RK Harrison
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel