Hyperion is planning a minority stake sale and has hired Morgan Stanley to advise on the matter according to reports.
An article on Reuters stated that the broker is hoping to sell around 25% of the business to a sovereign wealth fund or long term investor.
Hyperion is the owner of brokers RK Harrison, Howden and underwriter Dual.
Hyperion reported a 45% increase in revenue for the financial year ended 30 September 2016 to £434m.
However it made a loss of £38m due to the RK Harrison
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers