Party conference season usually gives us plenty to think about as we start to put together the annual Biba Manifesto and this year has been no different.
One of the key takeaways for me from the Conservative Party conference in Manchester was the repeated assertion from ministers that UK business is suffering from a “productivity gap”.
So how does the productivity gap manifest in the insurance brokering sector?
Having spoken to many Biba members recently, the resounding view is that the incre
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers