Party conference season usually gives us plenty to think about as we start to put together the annual Biba Manifesto and this year has been no different.
One of the key takeaways for me from the Conservative Party conference in Manchester was the repeated assertion from ministers that UK business is suffering from a “productivity gap”.
So how does the productivity gap manifest in the insurance brokering sector?
Having spoken to many Biba members recently, the resounding view is that the incre
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel