Party conference season usually gives us plenty to think about as we start to put together the annual Biba Manifesto and this year has been no different.
One of the key takeaways for me from the Conservative Party conference in Manchester was the repeated assertion from ministers that UK business is suffering from a “productivity gap”.
So how does the productivity gap manifest in the insurance brokering sector?
Having spoken to many Biba members recently, the resounding view is that the incre
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark