Profit and turnover increased across the board in 2016 for Essex-based motorcycle broker Devitt.
The figures filed at Companies House showed that turnover grew to £11.6m (2015: £11.1m) and operating profit also went up to £2.6m from £2.0m.
An exceptional item meant that profit before tax was £3.2m compared to £2.5m in 2015.
Director William Hughes told Insurance Age that the business has had “continued steady organic growth across our portfolio of products, in particular motorcycle, a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel