Profit and turnover increased across the board in 2016 for Essex-based motorcycle broker Devitt.
The figures filed at Companies House showed that turnover grew to £11.6m (2015: £11.1m) and operating profit also went up to £2.6m from £2.0m.
An exceptional item meant that profit before tax was £3.2m compared to £2.5m in 2015.
Director William Hughes told Insurance Age that the business has had “continued steady organic growth across our portfolio of products, in particular motorcycle, a
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers