Profit and turnover increased across the board in 2016 for Essex-based motorcycle broker Devitt.
The figures filed at Companies House showed that turnover grew to £11.6m (2015: £11.1m) and operating profit also went up to £2.6m from £2.0m.
An exceptional item meant that profit before tax was £3.2m compared to £2.5m in 2015.
Director William Hughes told Insurance Age that the business has had “continued steady organic growth across our portfolio of products, in particular motorcycle, a
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark