Head of the retail division for Ardonagh Group, Janice Deakin, has described the deal to buy SME broker Mastercover as “symbolic” for the organisation.
She told Insurance Age that the broker will become part of Towergate’s advisory business when the deal goes through later this year.
The Mastercover purchase was announced as Ardonagh Group revealed it has signed a contract to buy motorbike broker Carole Nash in a deal valued at around £65m.
Deakin said that Towergate’s advisory b
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services