Head of the retail division for Ardonagh Group, Janice Deakin, has described the deal to buy SME broker Mastercover as “symbolic” for the organisation.
She told Insurance Age that the broker will become part of Towergate’s advisory business when the deal goes through later this year.
The Mastercover purchase was announced as Ardonagh Group revealed it has signed a contract to buy motorbike broker Carole Nash in a deal valued at around £65m.
Deakin said that Towergate’s advisory b
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers