Ardonagh Group is not seeking to change Carole Nash following its acquisition of the broker which was announced today (11 October).
The business, which will be part of the distribution division alongside Autonet, is in the process of being bought by Ardonagh for figure believed to be between £60m and £65m.
The deal is expected to go through by the end of this year. There are currently no plans to change the brand, staff or office which is South Manchester. Carole Nash CEO David Newman also
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings