Ardonagh Group is not seeking to change Carole Nash following its acquisition of the broker which was announced today (11 October).
The business, which will be part of the distribution division alongside Autonet, is in the process of being bought by Ardonagh for figure believed to be between £60m and £65m.
The deal is expected to go through by the end of this year. There are currently no plans to change the brand, staff or office which is South Manchester. Carole Nash CEO David Newman also
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews