Ardonagh Group is not seeking to change Carole Nash following its acquisition of the broker which was announced today (11 October).
The business, which will be part of the distribution division alongside Autonet, is in the process of being bought by Ardonagh for figure believed to be between £60m and £65m.
The deal is expected to go through by the end of this year. There are currently no plans to change the brand, staff or office which is South Manchester. Carole Nash CEO David Newman also
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Qudos Insurance liquidator writes to UK customers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- GRP-owned County buys Swinford Insurance Consultants
- Close Brothers Premium Finance restores contact centre after outage
- Cross-border broker partnership plans escalate ahead of Brexit