Ardonagh Group is not seeking to change Carole Nash following its acquisition of the broker which was announced today (11 October).
The business, which will be part of the distribution division alongside Autonet, is in the process of being bought by Ardonagh for figure believed to be between £60m and £65m.
The deal is expected to go through by the end of this year. There are currently no plans to change the brand, staff or office which is South Manchester. Carole Nash CEO David Newman also
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders