Ardonagh Group is not seeking to change Carole Nash following its acquisition of the broker which was announced today (11 October).
The business, which will be part of the distribution division alongside Autonet, is in the process of being bought by Ardonagh for figure believed to be between £60m and £65m.
The deal is expected to go through by the end of this year. There are currently no plans to change the brand, staff or office which is South Manchester. Carole Nash CEO David Newman also rem
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK