Towergate-owner Ardonagh Group has exchanged contracts to buy Manchester-based motor broker Carole Nash and SME broker Mastercover.
The company announced the deal in a statement but did not confirm its value.
According to reports in Insurance Insider the deal is valued at over £60m while the Telegraph reported a figure of between £62m and £65m.
Carole Nash will join Autonet, which the Group acquired in 2015, in Ardonagh’s distribution segment.
CEO of The Ardonagh Group David Ross said: “Car
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers