Towergate-owner Ardonagh Group has exchanged contracts to buy Manchester-based motor broker Carole Nash and SME broker Mastercover.
The company announced the deal in a statement but did not confirm its value.
According to reports in Insurance Insider the deal is valued at over £60m while the Telegraph reported a figure of between £62m and £65m.
Carole Nash will join Autonet, which the Group acquired in 2015, in Ardonagh’s distribution segment.
CEO of The Ardonagh Group David Ross said: “Car
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK