The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched a new scheme with Lloyd’s broker Servca to give members access to medical indemnity cover for niche risks.
The trade body stated that the scheme would be able to deal with business not typically accommodated by composite insurers.
According to Biba, the new scheme offers exclusive terms on both primary and excess markets for standard and non-standard/distressed medical risks for most medical disciplines.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm