The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched a new scheme with Lloyd’s broker Servca to give members access to medical indemnity cover for niche risks.
The trade body stated that the scheme would be able to deal with business not typically accommodated by composite insurers.
According to Biba, the new scheme offers exclusive terms on both primary and excess markets for standard and non-standard/distressed medical risks for most medical disciplines.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel