The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched a new scheme with Lloyd’s broker Servca to give members access to medical indemnity cover for niche risks.
The trade body stated that the scheme would be able to deal with business not typically accommodated by composite insurers.
According to Biba, the new scheme offers exclusive terms on both primary and excess markets for standard and non-standard/distressed medical risks for most medical disciplines.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark