The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched a new scheme with Lloyd’s broker Servca to give members access to medical indemnity cover for niche risks.
The trade body stated that the scheme would be able to deal with business not typically accommodated by composite insurers.
According to Biba, the new scheme offers exclusive terms on both primary and excess markets for standard and non-standard/distressed medical risks for most medical disciplines.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers