The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched a new scheme with Lloyd’s broker Servca to give members access to medical indemnity cover for niche risks.
The trade body stated that the scheme would be able to deal with business not typically accommodated by composite insurers.
According to Biba, the new scheme offers exclusive terms on both primary and excess markets for standard and non-standard/distressed medical risks for most medical disciplines.
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK