Brunel Insurance Brokers has been set up by Brunel Group to focus on corporate and global customers requiring professional advice, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to a statement, the brokerage will be supported by Brunel Group’s risk management and claims support.
Matt Harlin has been appointed as managing director of the broker which is set to officially launch in December 2017. He has joined the team as part of a joint venture.
According to Brunel, Harlin has 25 years industry
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK