Brunel Insurance Brokers has been set up by Brunel Group to focus on corporate and global customers requiring professional advice, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to a statement, the brokerage will be supported by Brunel Group’s risk management and claims support.
Matt Harlin has been appointed as managing director of the broker which is set to officially launch in December 2017. He has joined the team as part of a joint venture.
According to Brunel, Harlin has 25 years industry
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers