Brunel Insurance Brokers has been set up by Brunel Group to focus on corporate and global customers requiring professional advice, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to a statement, the brokerage will be supported by Brunel Group’s risk management and claims support.
Matt Harlin has been appointed as managing director of the broker which is set to officially launch in December 2017. He has joined the team as part of a joint venture.
According to Brunel, Harlin has 25 years industry
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed