Brunel Insurance Brokers has been set up by Brunel Group to focus on corporate and global customers requiring professional advice, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to a statement, the brokerage will be supported by Brunel Group’s risk management and claims support.
Matt Harlin has been appointed as managing director of the broker which is set to officially launch in December 2017. He has joined the team as part of a joint venture.
According to Brunel, Harlin has 25 years industry
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark