Brunel Insurance Brokers has been set up by Brunel Group to focus on corporate and global customers requiring professional advice, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to a statement, the brokerage will be supported by Brunel Group’s risk management and claims support.
Matt Harlin has been appointed as managing director of the broker which is set to officially launch in December 2017. He has joined the team as part of a joint venture.
According to Brunel, Harlin has 25 years industry
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm