Eldon Insurance, the broking group owned by Brexiteer Arron Banks, has launched a managing general agent (MGA) in order to diversify its panel of insurers.
The company results for 2016 revealed that the MGA is named Somerset Bridge.
The directors stated in the report: “In October 2016, Somerset Bridge was incorporated as a related party of the group in order to diversify the panel of insurers.
“From June 2017, approximately 25% of the brokerage policies are underwritten through Somerset
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto