Eldon Insurance, the broking group owned by Brexiteer Arron Banks, has launched a managing general agent (MGA) in order to diversify its panel of insurers.
The company results for 2016 revealed that the MGA is named Somerset Bridge.
The directors stated in the report: “In October 2016, Somerset Bridge was incorporated as a related party of the group in order to diversify the panel of insurers.
“From June 2017, approximately 25% of the brokerage policies are underwritten through Somerset
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman