Eldon Insurance, the broking group owned by Brexiteer Arron Banks, has launched a managing general agent (MGA) in order to diversify its panel of insurers.
The company results for 2016 revealed that the MGA is named Somerset Bridge.
The directors stated in the report: “In October 2016, Somerset Bridge was incorporated as a related party of the group in order to diversify the panel of insurers.
“From June 2017, approximately 25% of the brokerage policies are underwritten through Somerset
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years