International mortgage broker Enness is expanding its offering with the launch of a bespoke insurance service.
The firm detailed that Enness Global Insurance will work with insurers including Hiscox and Chubb to cover a global portfolio of assets, including property, antiques, luxury yachts, supercars and private jets, as well as life and medical insurance.
In addition the broker will work on commercial insurance, including landlord insurance, employee liability insurance, cyber insurance,
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm