International mortgage broker Enness is expanding its offering with the launch of a bespoke insurance service.
The firm detailed that Enness Global Insurance will work with insurers including Hiscox and Chubb to cover a global portfolio of assets, including property, antiques, luxury yachts, supercars and private jets, as well as life and medical insurance.
In addition the broker will work on commercial insurance, including landlord insurance, employee liability insurance, cyber insurance,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders