Vantage has purchased West Midlands-based Maybury James, the holding company for Peter D James and Stewart Miller McCulloch & Co, for an undisclosed sum.
It is the first deal for Vantage since it was bought by NSM Insurance, a US-based broker, in 2016.
John Collyear CEO of Vantage said: “We are delighted to welcome Maybury James into the Vantage Group and we very much look forward to working with the excellent management team and staff at Peter James Insurance and Stewart Miller Insurance.”
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries