Vantage has purchased West Midlands-based Maybury James, the holding company for Peter D James and Stewart Miller McCulloch & Co, for an undisclosed sum.
It is the first deal for Vantage since it was bought by NSM Insurance, a US-based broker, in 2016.
John Collyear CEO of Vantage said: “We are delighted to welcome Maybury James into the Vantage Group and we very much look forward to working with the excellent management team and staff at Peter James Insurance and Stewart Miller Insurance.”
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman