Vantage has purchased West Midlands-based Maybury James, the holding company for Peter D James and Stewart Miller McCulloch & Co, for an undisclosed sum.
It is the first deal for Vantage since it was bought by NSM Insurance, a US-based broker, in 2016.
John Collyear CEO of Vantage said: “We are delighted to welcome Maybury James into the Vantage Group and we very much look forward to working with the excellent management team and staff at Peter James Insurance and Stewart Miller Insurance.”
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto