Vantage has purchased West Midlands-based Maybury James, the holding company for Peter D James and Stewart Miller McCulloch & Co, for an undisclosed sum.
It is the first deal for Vantage since it was bought by NSM Insurance, a US-based broker, in 2016.
John Collyear CEO of Vantage said: “We are delighted to welcome Maybury James into the Vantage Group and we very much look forward to working with the excellent management team and staff at Peter James Insurance and Stewart Miller Insurance.”
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years