▶ How did Park Insurance come about?
The Park Insurance brand was set up in 1982 by my dad.
He originally worked in Bristol, covering the South West area, for a small loans company knocking on people’s doors.
One day, he was collecting a loan from someone who had a lovely house and asked what they did for a living. The person replied that he worked in insurance. My dad then came home and said: “That is what I am going to try and do.”
▶ What are the main lines of business?
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018