5 - Dive In: 71% of insurance workers want culture change
Dive In, the global festival for diversity and inclusion in the insurance sector, has revealed in a survey that 71% of insurance professionals believe the culture in their company needs to change to attract and retain top talent.
The survey marks the start of the third annual Dive In Festival which this year has the theme The Diversity Dividend.
According to organisers the theme ensures the focus stays on the bottom line business benef
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel