Hemel Hempstead broker EIC Insurance Services has completed a management buy-out (MBO) following the partial retirement of owner Ian Styles, Insurance Age can reveal.
Broker investment firm Ataraxia Broking announced that it had invested in the business in order to make the MBO possible.
Former sales director Charlie Hicks is now managing director at the broker and has taken ownership of the company with Ataraxia as a minor investor and silent partner.
The terms of the MBO were not disclose
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009