Hemel Hempstead broker EIC Insurance Services has completed a management buy-out (MBO) following the partial retirement of owner Ian Styles, Insurance Age can reveal.
Broker investment firm Ataraxia Broking announced that it had invested in the business in order to make the MBO possible.
Former sales director Charlie Hicks is now managing director at the broker and has taken ownership of the company with Ataraxia as a minor investor and silent partner.
The terms of the MBO were not disclose
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti