Charles Taylor Adjusting (CTA) has bought Criterion Adjusters, a high net worth (HNW) loss adjusting, surveying and claims management group.
Formed in 2001 Criterion focuses on the UK’s HNW property, fine art and antique-related claims market.
CTA stated that the deal builds on its plan to grow its presence in specialist property and casualty loss adjusting markets.
The acquisition includes Criterion Surveyors, a HNW-focused pre-risk survey business, and Criterion Claims Management, a
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti