The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
The two insurers join forces to create a £1.7bn premium personal lines business under the LV brand.
This is the 121st elected president at the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
RSA's CEO Steve Lewis says results were also impacted by large claims and a claims inflation in
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Turnover grows for Stackhouse Poland
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- Hyperion plans stake sale, reports say