The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
The two insurers join forces to create a £1.7bn premium personal lines business under the LV brand.
This is the 121st elected president at the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
RSA's CEO Steve Lewis says results were also impacted by large claims and a claims inflation in
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock