Flood Re has failed so far to convince brokers its aim to work more closely with intermediaries will significantly improve access to cover backed by the scheme.
Last week the organisation told Insurance Age that it would look to work more closely with brokers to sell more Flood Re backed policies.
It also said brokers had been prevented access to Flood Re policies due to “system issues and software house dependency”.
The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) welcomed the committment to
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns