Flood Re has failed so far to convince brokers its aim to work more closely with intermediaries will significantly improve access to cover backed by the scheme.
Last week the organisation told Insurance Age that it would look to work more closely with brokers to sell more Flood Re backed policies.
It also said brokers had been prevented access to Flood Re policies due to “system issues and software house dependency”.
The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) welcomed the committment to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger