Aon and Marsh have both been visited by the European Commission and the Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (CCPC) as part of a European Commission investigation into competition in the haulage motor insurance market in Ireland. The Irish Times reported that local brokers Campion Insurance and Wright Insurance were also raided as part of the probe. Marsh confirmed that its office had been visited. An Aon spokesperson commented to Insurance Age: “Aon’s Dublin office was visited by t
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution