5) Industry welcomes new Justice Secretary
The insurance sector has welcomed the news that Liz Truss has been replaced as Justice Secretary by David Lidington.
The move was part of a cabinet reshuffle following the general election which took place last week (8 June).
Truss was behind the change in the discount rate, or Ogden rate, earlier this year and the industry has met her replacement with positivity.
4) Be ruthless to become a broker of the future
Allianz Nick Hobbs argues th
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution