The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
CNA Hardy is setting up a new office in 2019 as it prepares for Brexit.
RSA has confirmed that the office will act as the headquarters for the provider’s existing European Union branches.
Aviva chief distribution officer Phil Bayles says volumes were too low for the product
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution