Towergate owners KIRS Group has confirmed the interest rates on its previously announced £800m debt offer. The group was formed in May when HPS Investment Partners (HPS) and Madison Dearborn Partners (MDP), the backers of Towergate, stated that they were bringing together their UK regional network of businesses which also includes Autonet, Chase Templeton, Price Forbes and Direct Group. Later that month it launched the £800m secured bond offering. Interest rate KIRS has now priced the new deb
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution