Towergate owners KIRS Group has confirmed the interest rates on its previously announced £800m debt offer.
The group was formed in May when HPS Investment Partners (HPS) and Madison Dearborn Partners (MDP), the backers of Towergate, stated that they were bringing together their UK regional network of businesses which also includes Autonet, Chase Templeton, Price Forbes and Direct Group.
Later that month it launched the £800m secured bond offering.
KIRS has now priced the new deb
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam