Brokers have hailed the arrival of Keith Jackson as the new director of general insurance and protection at the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) as positive for the sector.
Jackson replaces outgoing head Simon Green, who stood down after three years in the role.
Green is heading to Arthur J Gallagher to be a non executive director and starts at the broker on 1 June.
According to those working in the market Jackson, who is set to start this week, brings an array of regulatory experience gained
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey