The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention? Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz Quiz away. Need a hint? Try our clues: Markel plans to open a European office to meet the needs of its clients in the remaining 27 EU countries. QBE is looking to provide a “Brexit friendly” structure. The trade association is to provide a young driver telematics scheme. Axa also had the top score in the claims
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK