The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results? Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues:
Markel plans to open a European office to meet the needs of its clients in the remaining 27 EU countries.
QBE is looking to provide a “Brexit friendly” structure.
The trade association is to provide a young driver telematics scheme.
Axa also had the top score in the claims cat
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services