Australia-based MGA Ensurance is set to open in the UK and will focus on construction and engineering cover.
According to a statement the new UK business will deal directly on a wholesale basis with insurance brokers both in the UK and in the EU.
The statement continued: “The initial focus on construction and engineering underwriting will build on the skills sets of the UK-based executive team and the over-25-years’ experience Ensurance has in these sectors in Australia.
“The London expansion
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move