Finch Group, Broker Network’s first regional partner, has bought Southampton based commercial broker, Taylor Beaumont for an undisclosed sum. This deal marks the company’s third acquisition since becoming a Broker Network Partner in November 2016. Since that deal Finch has bought County Insurance Services and Citymain Insurance Services. According to Broker Network, Taylor Beaumont was established in 1989 and is a commercial lines business, specialising in construction and general commercial
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution