Finch Group, Broker Network’s first regional partner, has bought Southampton based commercial broker, Taylor Beaumont for an undisclosed sum.
This deal marks the company’s third acquisition since becoming a Broker Network Partner in November 2016.
Since that deal Finch has bought County Insurance Services and Citymain Insurance Services.
According to Broker Network, Taylor Beaumont was established in 1989 and is a commercial lines business, specialising in construction and general commercial
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK