Finch Group, Broker Network’s first regional partner, has bought Southampton based commercial broker, Taylor Beaumont for an undisclosed sum.
This deal marks the company’s third acquisition since becoming a Broker Network Partner in November 2016.
Since that deal Finch has bought County Insurance Services and Citymain Insurance Services.
According to Broker Network, Taylor Beaumont was established in 1989 and is a commercial lines business, specialising in construction and general commercial
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services