Finch Group, Broker Network’s first regional partner, has bought Southampton based commercial broker, Taylor Beaumont for an undisclosed sum.
This deal marks the company’s third acquisition since becoming a Broker Network Partner in November 2016.
Since that deal Finch has bought County Insurance Services and Citymain Insurance Services.
According to Broker Network, Taylor Beaumont was established in 1989 and is a commercial lines business, specialising in construction and general commercial
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute