Broker Network, has announced a deal to buy Paisley-based Boyd Insurance. It described the broker as “its second regional broking powerhouse”, the first being Finch Commercial Insurance Brokers, which is headquartered in Reading, and was bought by the network in October 2016. According to Broker Network Boyd was established over 40 years ago and delivers portfolio of insurance and risk management services to businesses across a range of industry sectors. It employs 25 people and manages £12m
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution