Broker Network, has announced a deal to buy Paisley-based Boyd Insurance.
It described the broker as “its second regional broking powerhouse”, the first being Finch Commercial Insurance Brokers, which is headquartered in Reading, and was bought by the network in October 2016.
According to Broker Network Boyd was established over 40 years ago and delivers portfolio of insurance and risk management services to businesses across a range of industry sectors.
It employs 25 people and manages £12m
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017