Broker Network, has announced a deal to buy Paisley-based Boyd Insurance.
It described the broker as “its second regional broking powerhouse”, the first being Finch Commercial Insurance Brokers, which is headquartered in Reading, and was bought by the network in October 2016.
According to Broker Network Boyd was established over 40 years ago and delivers portfolio of insurance and risk management services to businesses across a range of industry sectors.
It employs 25 people and manages £12m
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform