Brokers discuss how Stoke managed under the media scrutiny caused by the by-election, why the city is known as the ‘capital of Brexit’ and whether there is strong client loyalty.
Watch the first part of the series here to hear Stoke and Staffordshire insurance experts voice their differing views on the broker market and whether insurers have been consistent in their approach to the local market.
And catch up on the full interviews from the April edition of Insurance Age.
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform