Brokers discuss how Stoke managed under the media scrutiny caused by the by-election, why the city is known as the ‘capital of Brexit’ and whether there is strong client loyalty.
Watch the first part of the series here to hear Stoke and Staffordshire insurance experts voice their differing views on the broker market and whether insurers have been consistent in their approach to the local market.
And catch up on the full interviews from the April edition of Insurance Age.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam