Brokers discuss how Stoke managed under the media scrutiny caused by the by-election, why the city is known as the ‘capital of Brexit’ and whether there is strong client loyalty. Watch the first part of the series here to hear Stoke and Staffordshire insurance experts voice their differing views on the broker market and whether insurers have been consistent in their approach to the local market. And catch up on the full interviews from the April edition of Insurance Age.
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution