The quiz is now live. Why not test yourself against your colleagues to see who has been paying the most attention?
Pleased with your results?
Tweet us your score using #IAQuiz
Need a hint? Try our clues: If you missed our last quiz, try it here.
Over the last 12 months a fifth of brokers flocked to social media.
The agreement will see Markel provide expertise and capacity for up to £25m in premiums over the next three years for Pen’s products.
Towergate also reported an income of £32
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform