John Lumley, the managing director of Lumley Insurance says that winning High Net Worth Broker at the UK Broker Awards in 2016 improved business sentiments.
The awards are now open for 2017 submissions.
“[The award win] has definitely been noticed by clients and by prospects,” he commented.
“It has given us confidence about our business, everyone likes to say good things about themselves and it’s nice that others have said it too.”
Lumley told Insurance Age that he never expected the f
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam