John Lumley, the managing director of Lumley Insurance says that winning High Net Worth Broker at the UK Broker Awards in 2016 improved business sentiments. The awards are now open for 2017 submissions. “[The award win] has definitely been noticed by clients and by prospects,” he commented. “It has given us confidence about our business, everyone likes to say good things about themselves and it’s nice that others have said it too.”Surprised Lumley told Insurance Age that he never expected the f
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution