John Lumley, the managing director of Lumley Insurance says that winning High Net Worth Broker at the UK Broker Awards in 2016 improved business sentiments.
The awards are now open for 2017 submissions.
“[The award win] has definitely been noticed by clients and by prospects,” he commented.
“It has given us confidence about our business, everyone likes to say good things about themselves and it’s nice that others have said it too.”
Lumley told Insurance Age that he never expected the f
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform